General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- To provide and improve the information, profiles and data you have requested from us
- To keep you informed about the services on our platform, including newsletters and direct marketing messages
- To give you the personalized customer support
- To provide you with the subscriptions and purchases on our platform
- To detect and prevent fraud, technical or security issues
- To carry out obligations arising from third party contracts concluded by us in order to provide the Services to our Users;
Augmented Anatomy may contract processors of your data in order to facilitate the functioning of the platform and to provide you with the best possible services. The Augmented Anatomy platform uses a third party provider (Stripe) to process payments. This third party provider may collect and process personal data such as name, address and credit card details and transaction history. Personal data will only be shared with third parties for the purposes described above, or when we are required to do so by law. Your personal data will not be sold to third parties.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
Augmented Anatomy follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Augmented Anatomy uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information. You may prefer to disable cookies by adjusting the cookie settings in your browser. However, if you do so it is possible that some functionalities of this platform will not work completely.
Augmented Anatomy does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. Augmented Anatomy does not allow minors to use the services of this website. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.